Updated: May 26
Project managers are responsible for the smooth flow of work processes and assignments. A project manager who knows how to manage his team members and track various projects will be able to take steps that would result in increased efficiency within his organization. Access to information is limited with other project management software programs, but monday.com makes it easy to access all the information you need in one place from anywhere.
If you want to become a successful project manager, it will be better if you know how to use Monday.com. The number of projects may increase as well as the number of your team members. As a project manager, you will have to track and monitor them in detail. Handling several tasks at once takes a lot of effort for an individual person.
We also made a blog about Social Media Planning with Monday.com here: http://mindflows.eu/social-media-planning-with-monday-com/ How to become a better Project Manager:
1. Consistent communication with your team members – Notifications on monday.com are real-time. It is important that you will be able to see what your team members were mentioning to you and might be assigning you to do or check tasks from time to time.
2. Implementing your team member’s ideas in your projects efficiently – While you may know how a certain project needs to be done, you might want to ask your team for their brilliant ideas as well and write everything down on the customized dashboard. Just ensure that everyone is agreeing with the plans.
3. Do not be afraid to set deadlines and communicate consequences – Setting deadlines can be so overwhelming sometimes but it is not meant to put pressure on every team member. It’s meant to make every project done ahead of time. Also, don’t be afraid to tell your client about the consequences of getting his feedback as well. It is also best to set realistic timelines to make sure that every well-thought project is not compromised. To do this, add time on your dashboards instead of just a date.
4. Be honest and transparent with your clients – Never lie just to make an impression. Most clients would re-hire you because you are trustworthy with the things you are able to put on the table. They may ask for some automation that will not be relevant this is the time that you suggest what will truly work for them and for their business.
5. Always prepare for backup plans – Anticipate changes. Clients may want you to change a lot of things with the projects and it is necessary to always have Plan B.
Having projects organized helps project managers have easy access to any documents and information. With monday.com you will find that everything becomes much easier. You will quickly see that monday.com is much more than just a project management software.
We are on TikTok! For more insights like this, follow us here: https://www.tiktok.com/@mindflowseu
Know more about Mindflows!
Visit our website: www.mindflows.eu
Get to know more about us. We are ready to chat, https://calendly.com/mindflowseu/exploratory-call
Follow us on social media!